Please note! PRE-ORDER item! All items available for pre-order are estimated to begin shipping in August 2017. All items in an order will be held until pre-order items are available to ship.
All Book Pre-Orders Include A FREE Sally Space Ace model and PDF Download.
Bombshell Miniatures presents the COUNTERBLAST™ Adventure Battle Game, a pulp-inspired science fiction tabletop skirmish battle game for 28mm miniatures. COUNTERBLAST™ takes place in a dieselpunk setting of classic pulp sci-fi adventure with fast paced action and cinematic thrills, evocative of the serials that captivated the imagination of previous generations.
The 2nd Edition Rulebook has new streamlined gameplay, a faster activation phase, updated Hero Builder and Vehicle rules, and an open crew format without being faction dependent. Use any models from your collection to build your crews and level them up while exploring the Outer Reaches.
- Setting Up – The ideal size for most games is 3’ or 4’ square, but can be larger or smaller, based on preference or what’s available
- Playing the Game – Counterblast uses ten-sided dice (d10) for all skill and ability checks for shooting, fighting, and other actions.
- Actions – Each model may perform two actions during its activation for moving, shooting, fighting, or a list of other options.
- Conditions – Results from attacks or reactions to environmental effects may cause one or more conditions to a model.
- Terrain and Environments – Several types of terrain features have ratings that affect gameplay.
- Equipment – Equipment allows or enhances a model’s interaction with other models or with the environment.
- Psionics and the Deep – Many sentient species of the Outer Reaches have, either through naturally evolved abilities or training, developed their minds and attuned their senses to draw on the cosmic powers known as The Deep.
- Hero Builder – This section will allow you to choose a Hero Template and modify it by spending points to upgrade and customize your Heroes.
- Vehicles – Rules for all types of vehicles like flyers, walkers, tanks, etc. Includes a Vehicle Builder for customized models.
- Missions – Each crew chooses their own mission for objectives rather than a common scenario and may try to thwart their opponent.
- Campaigns – Level up your crews, requisition new gear, uncover salvage and relics, and recruit new heroes and lackeys.
Please note: All print copies include the PDF download.